Virtual starts June 1st but you can go ahead and pre-order your virtual race medal to ensure you get one! The race medals are one of our biggest yet at 4.5″ wide and 2″ tall! PLUS – we are offering some amazing custom coordinating Tifosi sunglasses for an AMAZING exclusive price! Quantities are extremely limited so be sure to grab your pair! Finish your ensemble with one of our virtual tanks or tees at a special low price.
Grab your swag here: https://momsrunthistown.com/product-category/virtual-race/ and use code ‘bundle’ when you have a tank/tee, medal, and sunglasses in your cart for a bundle discount.
Here’s how it works:
- In the month of June, grab a gal-pal or join your local chapter and run or walk a 5k, 10k or Half Marathon. You can do it all at once or spread it out over the month if you need to! Our goal is to just get you moving!
- Print your race bib. Write your name, favorite number, motivational quote or whatever and be sure to snap a pic! PDF | JPG
- Make sure you take pics and share them on our facebook page or instagram! Make sure you tag us @sherunsthistown @momsrunthistown and use the #srtt #mrtt hashtag!
- After you are done, come back here to let us know you are finished! Submit your info here!
(prizes are NOT determined based on time! They are drawn at random).
And that’s it!!! We will give everyone the entire month of June to run their preferred distance before drawing for prizes at random.
We LOVE photos!!! Photo submissions will allow up to 5 photos in the form submission. Here are some things we will look for HOWEVER we also LOVE creativity. Do something that will WOW us and you may find yourself with a cool prize!
- Best Start/Finish Line
- Most Fun Summer Attire/Costume
- Best Tifosi sunglass picture (sunglasses are due to be here mid June s0 hopefully we can get this in time. If not we will run a separate contest later 😉 )
- Best Tshirt/Tank photo (can be ANY SRTT/MRTT shirt or gear)
- Best post run recovery photo
- Most fun “Flat Mama” pic (lay out your race outfit and snap a pic)
Be sure to follow us on Facebook for more bonus challenges throughout the month of June!
Wait, so what exactly do I do with a virtual medal? Is there an actual race?
A virtual race is where YOU choose the distance and location, run on your own time, run solo or with a group of friends (we encourage friends!), and then you report back to us for a chance to win prizes! All prizes and “winners” are drawn at random so there is NO point in lying on your time 🙂 Just run. Have fun. Tell us when you are done. Hey – that rhymed! Be sure to check with your local SRTT chapter to see if they are running as a group or doing group medal orders!!
*Please note that SRTT encourages everyone to follow social distancing guidelines for their location. We hope you will use your best judgement and safe practices for running in genera. Stay hydrated in the heat, keep your germs to yourself, make sure you are properly trained for the distance, watch for cars, be aware of your surroundings, etc. Do NOT run with a group if you do not feel safe doing so. The beauty of virtual events is they can be run solo or at a safe distance with friends. By participating in this event you are running at your own risk and SRTT is released from all liability. Please please – run smart 😉